Sunday, October 7, 2007

quote...unquoth

He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire - Winston Churchill

Thank you for sending me a copy of your book. I’ll waste no time reading it - Moses Hadas

I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn’t it - Groucho Marx

He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends - Oscar Wilde

Don’t worry about avoiding temptation - as you grow older, it will avoid you - Winston Churchill

Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung - Voltaire

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx

You know you've got bad eating habits when you use a grocery cart in 7-Eleven - Dennis Miller

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking - Arthur Block

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face - Jack Handey

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac - George Carlin

I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is? - Paul Merton

No comments: