Friday, January 4, 2008

Hail Mary

Sinner to Irish Priest, 'Father, I have sinned; it has been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fannie Green every week for the last month.'

The priest tells the sinner, 'You are forgiven, try to be stronger and take three Hail Mary's for your penance'

Soon, another man enters the confessional.

'Father, I have sinned; it has been two months since my last confession. I have had sex with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months.'

This time the priest asks, 'Who is this Fannie Green?

'A new woman in the parish,' the sinner replies.

'Very well,' says the priest. 'You are forgiven my son but try to be stronger and avoid temptation, go and say ten Hail Mary's for your Penance.'

The following morning at mass, the priest is preparing to read the Gospel when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church. All the men's eyes fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down in the pew right in front of the altar.

Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald shoes.

The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style.

The priest turns to the altar boy and whisperingly asks, 'Is that Fannie Green?

The altar boy quietly replies, 'No Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes.'

No comments: