Sunday, January 18, 2009

There's a plane in the Hudson. I'm on the ferry going to pick up the people. Crazy

A sample of the some of the random nonsense and otherwise at Twitter gathered these last few days by ear-to-the-ground @BstTwt

@livejamie A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. I'm currently sitting at my work station10 hours ago from web

❥ @vmarinelli My littlest girl turns nine in a few weeks. I fear my days of her permitting me to call her "Pork Chop" are numbered. about 10 hours ago from web

❥ @ElizabethPW Twitter is like sex. I can tell you how great it is but until we do it together you're just not going to get it. about 10 hours ago from web

❥ @scottsimpson Don't you hate it when you walk into a room and can't remember what you're doing with your life? about 15 hours ago from web

❥ @crispycracka If there's anything you want to know just ask. Unless it's creepy. Actually- ask me anyway, so I know you're creepy. about 15 hours ago from web

❥ @Moltz The mob still holds the record for the number of bodies put into the Hudson. about 15 hours ago from web

❥ @joeschmitt Down in the basement the VCR & CD player have started a support group with the corded phone & cassette deck. about 15 hours ago from web

❥ @Remiel "48 sky puppies slaughtered by terrorist pilot" PETA reports. about 15 hours ago from web

❥ @bcompton I ran over a bird today on accident and felt really bad until I remembered about that plane crash. Then I felt RIGHTEOUS. 1:34 PM yesterday from web

❥ @twoname STILL GET FREAKED OUT WHEN THE AUSTRALIANS TWEET FROM THE FUTURE 1:21 PM yesterday from web

❥ @jkottke When does America's "WAR ON GEESE" begin? We've been attacked! 6:41 PM Jan 16th from web

❥ @badbanana Bush is so not getting his damage deposit back. 6:38 PM Jan 16th from web

❥ @Moltz Fox now reporting that the geese simply slipped on life vests and disappeared into the crowd. Wild goose chase now underway. 9:55 AM Jan 16th from web

❥ @jkrums http://twitpic.com/135xa - There's a plane in the Hudson. I'm on the ferry going to pick up the people. Crazy. 9:54 AM Jan 16th from web

❥ @strutting I think a bathroom stall talker is a damn sight better than a bathroom tall stalker, though, @paige. 9:47 AM Jan 16th from web

❥ @ detweiler About to do one of those things that seems like a good idea at the time. 9:17 AM Jan 16th from web

❥ @secretsquirrel Okay, seriously: we need a totally different internet for moms to hang out on. 7:30 AM Jan 16th from web

❥ @badbanana Thanks to Facebook, I'm back in touch with people I lost touch with over the years because I didn't want to stay in touch. 7:28 AM Jan 16th from web

❥ @lonelysandwich Changed a tire in 31 minutes flat. Beat that, average 4th grader. 7:17 AM Jan 16th from web

No comments: